Thank You

Thank You

Got up late? Lots of work to be done at home? Feeling stressed? Having kids or family to take care? Well, in the midst of lots of excuses not to hit the Gym, I have my excuses to hit the Gym daily. In one word, it's the craving for the "Fitter-me".

New Year brings lots of joy and energy to everyone. It also comes with the list of resolutions i.e. the things one wants to achieve in the new year. Everybody wants to make the new year the best in his/her life. But, I would say it is the decisions we take, make the difference. One of the best decisions of the year 2018 was to join Gold's gym and I must say that decision transformed my life. It's been almost a year and I still can't believe what I achieved in this year.

I still remember the day when I happen to see a post on Facebook about a contest by Gold's gym. I immediately decided to participate in the contest. To my surprise, I got the offer to join Gold's gym as one of the winners of the contest. I decided to dedicate my morning time before going to the office to the gym. Believe me or not gymming not only helped me getting in shape but it also helped me concentrate better and work efficiently in office. Gym and training sessions, especially crafted for me to suit my body, helped me to become fitter and smarter. Now, Gold's gym is one of the addresses, I am proudly associated with.

I would like to thank Amit Akshay Sir for giving me the opportunity to join Gold's gym and my trainers at Gold's gym who helped me achieve my goals. As they say "Without pain, there is no gain", I am happy that my trainers were tough on me. That helped me to walk that extra mile.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone. May this new year bring the fitter, smarter and better version of yours.

Keep Rocking & Keep Gymming!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Politically Correct!

The Biggest Fear

Life Goals