Failure... and Disappointment...

Disappointment strikes like a lightning-bolt. You lose everything in a matter of time. No matter how much work you have invested in something still you find yourself in the most difficult situation and then everything looks as if you have not put any work to achieve that. Once you touch the low in something and even after months of hard work nothing is achieved, you know you are not made for that. But you know that is the time which makes or breaks a person. Someone will still take that opportunity and convert that into life's gold mine. Look around you and you will see many people. How are they doing it? Are they any special? Yes, on one hand, they achieved whatever they have by sheer determination and on the other, they never gave up. Giving-up or quitting was never an option for them. With determination comes the will and with will comes the path to take for success in life. It is not that someone is special or have superior qualities. The "Champions" breed takes whatever it takes to achieve the unthinkable.

Life is not easy for anyone in this world. Life always gives surprises by throwing the opportunities. If we are depressed enough to not see the straight path, it is our fault. Think about someone who doesn't have that still gets everything in life. How the people like Arunima Sinha conquered the Everest? even after having the fractured leg and prosthetic leg?  It was sheer the determination to show the world that I am capable of something. It was a way to say that there are bad things about me in the society, but I am not here to defend myself against those nations. I am here to make progress and I will. And, that is how the "Champions" are made. That is how "Unthinkable, Unimaginable" is achieved in this world.

It so happens that in a process to become the best in the world, you will fail. You may fail thousands of times. But, you know it is not that failing everytime matters; The thing that matters is how you take the failure at your stride and come up as the "New" you. How quickly, doesn't matter much, but, with which conception you stand-up and face the hard-times, face the failure. Remember, the moment you understand that you have a goal to fulfill no matter what it takes, you are through. There are people who did and achieved unthinkable in this world. I will be one of them. I know today, I have failed miserably, but I also understand that, If I keep focusing and putting my energy, constantly, I will achieve what I aim for.

P.S.- To the "Champions" of the world. Salute to the whole clan ("Champions") who achieved against all odds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Politically Correct!

The Biggest Fear

Life Goals